Hello Guys, today we are going to see how to use Mouse Toggle in Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV.
Everyone with Fire Stick or Fire TV dream is to use their browsing format like a mouse cursor, What will you think if I tell you that it came true by just simply downloading an app. Yes of course what we are going to see today is how can you achieve a mouse cursor using Mouse Toggle app (APK) file for fire TV.
Just follow the below steps to achieve Mouse Toggle for Fire TV or Stick.
Action to be performed before Installation
You all need the downloader app to download and install the Mouse Toggle app. By the below steps, we will discuss how to install the downloader app.
- First, go to settings on the top of your home Screen.
- Then move to device option in settings as shown below.
- You will find the developer option in the settings, enter into that and enable the ADB debugging option and Apps from Unknown sources to ON.
- Now switch to the home screen. And search the Downloader, by entering the term downloader in the search
- After the search, it will show a list of result, from that select the Downloader App, which will look like the below image. What you have to do is to click on the app and click get an option to download and install the app.
- After open the app, it will show a dialog for updates notes for downloader, click OK button, If the dialog not shown means just ignore the step.
Download and Installation of Mouse Toggle
- Now in the home screen, the Downloader App gets placed, open the App.
- Now go to Home Tab in Downloader App, and enter the below-mentioned URL to download the app.URL: this URL contains the Mouse Toggle App which will be in an APK format
- Now open and install the downloaded file by general installation method by clicking the Install Button.
- After your App gets installed, Open the app to set minor changes in it. Once you enter the app, you will found a list of settings. On that, you need to enable the toggle on the Enable Mouse Service. Make sure it just like as below image.
- Congratulation you have successfully configured, now it’s time to use it. The mouse looks like a blue circle which can be moved based on your switching direction.
How to use Toggle Mouse in Fire stick Remote
The above Image shows the complete controls of the mouse.
- Activate Mouse.
First, you need to find the play button in the remote and make double click in it which will enable the Mouse Toggle Access.
- Scroll Up.
This is achieved with the menu button which is shown in the above image, which is used to scroll upward direction.
- Scroll Down.
Forward button as which you will be able to identify in the image is used to perform downward scrolling.